If the sheepskin you want is in stock then it will be posted out to you within 3 working days.
If you have specific requirements for a sheepskin not in stock I will endeavour to source one within two weeks. This is not always possible simply as some of the sheep are rare breeds with low numbers. If this is the case then you can join a wait list and I will let you know when they arrive.
I am based in Battersea and always happy for local customers to make an appointment to take a look at what we have in stock.
Sheepskins are a natural product. They are all different, the colours, markings, shapes and exact sizes. As a result it is preferable to send you a photo or post photographs of specific sheepskins in stock. This ensures you know exactly which product you will receive.
If you are not happy with the product then we would like to know and have the opportunity to set things right. Please:
1) Contact us by email to let us know that you would like to return a sheepskin and your reasons.
2) Your sheepskin must be unused and in the same condition it arrived in.
3) Package your sheepskin to ensure there is no damage in transit.
4) You are responsible for postage cost of returning goods to us.
5) Recorded delivery is recommended. Wool & Woof will not be held responsible for any sheepskins lost in transit.
6) All returns must be received within 14 days from date of delivery.