Looking after your Wool & Woof dog bed:
- Hand wash or machine wash on a wool cycle, in water at 40°C using pure soap or mild detergent. DO NOT USE BLEACH.
- Fabric conditioner can be added prior to rinsing. Squeeze out surplus water or lightly spin and pull into shape.
- Hang to dry naturally - do not put directly onto heater.
- Flex sheepskin as the leather dries to regain suppleness and shape.
- Comb wool if required with a wool comb or you also buy similar brushes in pet shops sold as ‘dog brushes’ or ‘slicker brushes’.
- If you prefer you can have you sheepskin professionally dry cleaned.